BECOME A PARTNER
Corporate Partnership support enables NBMBAA-RDU to deliver Chapter professional development programs, supports our student initiatives and helps us to achieve our overall mission.
Why Partner with the NBMBAA?
In addition to offsetting the cost of our annual conference and exposition, your partnership support goes directly to our Scholarship Fund, outreach programs and in support of our various NBMBAA Programs. And, while we strongly encourage direct assistance of our local chapter network, they receive indirect support from your partnership participation as well.
Corporate Partnership Overview
- The National Black MBA Association is seeking to build relationships
- Partners, not sponsors
- Bringing market leaders and a leadership organization together
- A value proposition for both organizations
- Key commitments – Ethics and Accountability
ROI is the focus of the NBMBAA. Thus the RDU Chapter provides a multitude of programs, activities and services that will provide our Corporate Partners with:
- Talent Acquisition – A recruiting base of highly skilled professionals and graduate students
- A resource to serve your diversity goals
- A resource of competent professionals for various needs
- Branding – Market exposure of products and services to a key demographic segment
- A source of employee, professional and personal development for your employees.
- Increased community visibility
- Enhancement and development of your corporate/ brand image through community involvement
- A resource for welcoming new African American employees to the area
- Support of partner community initiatives and corporate responsibility
- Facilitate external mentor-ship opportunities for your employees with local business executives
- Tap into local sources of affluent, mature consumers, business professionals and business owners – key target demographics
- Access to small business owners to enhance supplier diversity
- Contribute to your local community development by providing scholarships and funds for chapter community programs
Whether you’re a Fortune 100-500 company, a small business, a new venture, an educational institution or a non-profit organization, your contribution helps our association fulfill its mission of leading in the creation of educational opportunities and economic growth for African-Americans. Join the list of nearly 350 of the nation’s leading companies and organizations who are part of this proud tradition. Reap the benefits of having access to the brightest and most determined graduate students and experienced professionals in North Carolina and across the nation.
Corporations – “We want you and our members need you!”
- We want you to become a corporate partner. We know we must have a win-win philosophy, so we have created one. You have your choice of many national and local plans, services that will add to your operations and at the same time support the local Chapter’s scholarship program.
- Are you concerned with filling and maintaining your executive and managerial pipelines with talent?
- Do you need to equip current employees with leadership development opportunities?
- Do you desire to expand your market reach, and are at a crossroad as to how?
- Would you like to find vendors of quality products and services?
- Do you desire to make a difference in your local community?
Then the NBMBAA-RDU Chapter is the place for you!